Hoboken Business Center
You ever wonder what’s inside the Hoboken Business Center at 50 Harrison Street?
Affordable Office Space!
“The Hoboken Business Center is an office building offering a variety of professional office space accommodating small to medium sized businesses. HBC contains a work space to fit every need, whether you require a private individual workplace (150 sq.ft.) or a headquarters for your company, we will design the most practical office for you. HBC’s larger offices range in an assortment of sizes from 1,000 sq.ft. to 2,250 sq.ft., and 3,500 sq.ft. (Larger offices start at around $26/sf and smaller suites at $400/mo.)
Located just across the Hudson River from Manhattan, HBC offers you immediate access to NYC by several modes of transportation including the NJ Transit Light Rail, Bus, Ferry, and Path. To accommodate every need, HBC offers on-site parking for all tenants and visitors.
See building amenities and contact info after the jump…
(Hoboken Business Center, continued…)
– On-site Property Manager & Parking
– Custom Build Outs in an elevator building
– Individual Temperature Control
– 24/7 Building Access with Intercom System
– State-of-the-Art Security System
– Kitchenette in Each Suite plus daily cleaning service
– A Conference Room that can hold 14 People
– A seminar room that can accommodate 35 people
– Hourly Rental Fees for Conference/Seminar Rooms
– Wireless Internet Access
– Easy Access to Public Transportation
Description: “Small office space for professional companies. Ranging from single person offices to 5,000sf of office space. Spacious conference/seminar rooms for meetings of 2-35 people available for rent. Each room is equipped with: audio visual equipment, white wall, internet hookups.”
Services: Office space, conference and seminar room
Address: 50 Harrison Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Telephone: 201-792-6648, Fax: 201-792-9490