Contest: Where is this?
Hoboken411 has run these fruity “Where is this?” photo quizzes in the past, but never without a mini-prize!
Win a Hoboken Baseball t-shirt!
Today’s quiz has FOUR faces. Guess where they are and win this fabulous Hoboken “Birthplace of Baseball” T-shirt (was part of the big Hoboken baseball anniversary celebration back in June.)
- Enter by posting in the comment section.
- To qualify as an official entry, your comment must specify the exact location of all FOUR faces (in order).
- Incomplete entries do not count, and disqualify you.
- Your first entry counts as your only entry for the prize.
- First comment received that has all four correct answers wins (this includes comments that may have been held in moderation).
- Announcement time of winner TBD (maybe Friday or possibly Saturday, depending on my schedule).
- I’ll contact you via your sign up email address as to where to send the shirt (men’s XL, never worn – hehe)
Where are these four faces?
Face Number 1:
SEE THE REST OF THE FACES AND A FUN VIDEO AFTER THE JUMP!
(Where is this? Continued…)
Face Number 2:
Face Number 3:
Face Number 4:
Don’t forget THE RULES (listed above)!
Here’s a fun Bugs Bunny Style video I made back in June for the Anniversary Celebration. Did anyone else realize how stumble-matic Mayor Roberts was when I filmed him?