Hoboken411 Week in Review
Hoboken411 Week in Review – March 12, 2017
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, March 12, 2017
- Allah: “Female” Hoboken “mayor” don Zimmer welcomes the religion that just loves women and equality!
- Here: Finger-pointing as to whom is responsible for the ineptitude in Hoboken (re: Water mains) – And how over-development on this side of the river is not such a good idea.
- “News:” Most news out there today is either mis-information or just straight indoctrination.
- Entertainment: TV is doing a pretty good job of turning people away from the TV – and how “Hollywood elite” are digging their own graves – fast.
- Booze: With a little effort to can enjoy quite a bit of the hot sauce without worry – and is drunk driving all that bad? Or just those who can’t handle it?