Hoboken411 Week in Review
Hoboken411 Week in Review – January 29, 2017
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, January 29, 2017
- Here: The perpetually UNSAFE Hoboken Waterfront – Pandering to the progressives – Another business bids farewell to Hoboken – and showtimes for mind-numbing movies.
- “News”: While almost no one cares to truly analyze what happened on Sept. 11th – Most people pay attention to street thugs shooting hot lead at each other. Check Mate.
- Society: Pretty clear why so much of NYC tri-state area voted the way they did – One such explanation is the phenomenon called The Hive Mind.
- Life: Why is it that no one “has the time” to actually experience life anymore? Plus – you ought to see when American Comedy used to be great! You’ll thank me for it.
- Communicating: You ever wonder if technology is taking the fun out of life?