Hoboken, why is it that…
Here’s a list of “Why’s” from Hoboken411 reader Tim.
What do you think of his inquisitive list?
Why is it that in Hoboken:
- I can hear more fire & police sirens on a Sunday afternoon than I hear in two weeks in Paris?
- Illegal parking is not enforced if you:
- parked outside Italian deli’s
- parked outside Croatian pizza joints
- parked outside churches
- play little league softball
- run a Mr Softie truck
- are a famous person and owns a restaurant
- parked by a fire hydrant and work at city hall
- have a black expensive Mercedes , parking on Wash &6th every day
- ONE m2 police cars are blasting down Washington @ 50m/h?
- Police cars don’t stop at red light?
- There are no police visible at night and weekends?
- City hall wants to raise taxes to fund city employees health insurances and pensions, most Americans today get NO pensions and have to pay exorbitantly for their health insurances?
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN LIST OF “WHY’S” IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!