Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – September 11, 2016
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the short Labor Day week ending Sunday, September 11, 2016
- Hurricane Hermine – Despite the hype – turned out to be a dud.
- Voting Accuracy – This issue must be at the forefront at all times.
- I Chu U – New crepe place wants to try their luck in Hoboken.
- Hoboken City Council – Back at “work.”
- Selective Enforcement – City continues their shoddy parking robbery scheme.
- Weak losers – No one tells the cold, hard truth these days.
- September 11 – It’s that time again.
- Starbucks Double Skinny Mousepresso – Big companies hate PR like this. And ladies hate mice much more!
- The Return Customer – Some food for thought as you part ways with your monetary units.
- Hoboken Cinemas – Movie about that “splash landing” in the Hudson opens this week.