Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – August 28, 2016
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 28, 2016:
- PATH suspension – You can’t really complain about socialized transport if you don’t make sure you have other options.
- Hoboken Apple Store – We think of a perfect location for one.
- Insomnia Cookies – A massive national chain set to raise your insulin levels.
- Diversity – It’s not all that it’s cracked up to be – especially when allowed to run out of control.
- Total Voting Booths? – Can anyone figure out the scope of potential fraud?
- Bogus voting polls – Ignore all media “poll results” about who will vote for who.
- Bridge Squeeze – Uh, why constrict traffic into Hoboken?
- Goodbye Internet? – Shit would go nuts if the ‘net just stopped working.
- Parking Ticket Racket – So many people get double-ticketed – and probably pay the bill anyway.
- Wegmans – The best supermarket in the world is worth the drive from Hoboken.
- Tattoos – So commonplace now – that there is nothing “unique” about ruining your skin anymore.
- Hoboken Cinemas – How do people find the time?