Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 8.13.2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Very nice to see the community take care of that island on 11th St. Always comes out better.
- Photo 2: Something about that new construction on Paterson Ave. that rubs me the wrong way.
- Photo 3: The Park Avenue Bridge “stuck in the mud” situation.
- Photo 4: Don’t fret. Old German Bakery will be re-opening tomorrow. They just took a brief vacation.
- Photo 5: Another shot of the progress at the 300 Washington St. rebuildng…
- Photo 6: Lastly, Willow14 looks much closer to completion. And one day sooner for Trader Joe’s.
Hopefully, this is the LAST “muggy” stretch of the season… ugh!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!