Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – August 7, 2016
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 7, 2016:
- Hoboken Sponsors Terrorism – Hassling and threatening to STEAL from long-time businesses trying to make an honest living. SIGN THE PETITION!
- Parking App – The robots make further inroads into humanity. Writing is on the wall.
- Voting Fraud – A very VERY important subject hardly anyone is in tune with. Plus more political discussion like why are there only two parties? and why political discussion falls to crap among friends?
- EY – The company formerly known as Ernst & Young to land in Hoboken next year.
- Jun’s Macaron Gelato – A new place to exchange money for higher blood sugar levels. Win win? / sarc
- Dueling Pianos – A new weekend gig at the best BBQ place is turning into a staple of Hoboken.
- D’s Soul Full Cafe – A business that has survived 10 years in Hoboken is a bigger milestone than “the birthplace of baseball…”
- SAFE SPACES – Coming soon to a Police Blotter near you!
- Brewshot – A Coffee business expands like wildfire – what is their secret?
- LED Lights – Are they really that bad for you? Cui Bono?
- Netflix Binge Watching – Destroying the world one couch sloth at a time?
- Hoboken Cinemas – Times and previews. Your money. Your time. Your life. Your loss?
Wake-up Quote of the Week:
“A wise person makes their own decision. An ignorant person follows public opinion.”
– Chinese Proverb