Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 7.30.2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Hard to believe, but true. The dog park under the viaduct actually was in use for a moment!
- Photo 2: WE need a “safe space” from the onslaught of “safe spaces” for adult children.
- Photo 5: 300 Washington progresses along.
- Photo 3: Hudson Tea Building under wraps.
- Photo 4: Various “old” buildings demolished uptown paving the way for the new.
- Photo 6: And still no takers for this corner space at Maxwell Place at 12th & Hudson. Tick tock!
Going dark this weekend to focus on getting more organized!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!