Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 7.23.2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Can you believe people can catch sharks in the Hudson off Pier A Park?
- Photo 2: The first of two Cresthill Academies is now open.
- Photo 3: Clearance Shoe “Warehouse” finally mosied out of town.
- Photo 4: Almost ran this guy over who was playing Pokemon Go. He cared not.
- Photo 5: 300 Washington is coming along nice. The girls below didn’t notice – because they were playing Pokemon Go.
- Photo 6: And Kung Fu Tea is also open, but this guy didn’t know because he was playing Pokemon Go.
Yuck! Another hot & sticky weekend!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!