Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 6.25.2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Earlier this month, Stevens Institute of Technology students used “ducks” as part of their ritual on campus…
- Photo 2: Sidewalk vandalism continues, with city sponsorship. “As long as it’s for a good cause…”
- Photo 3: Who says Hoboken streets are NOT jammed all day long?
- Photo 4: Plenty of LBGTQ supporters in town.
- Photo 5: A long-time building uptown brought to their senses…
- Photo 6: Tommy’s Pizza will be pumping hunger-smells into the uptown neighborhood this summer!
- Photo 7: Greek Town keeping downtown residents happy, that’s for sure!
- Photo 8: Observer Highway work gets tidied up. Have to say, it’s nicer – but not “better.” Shame.
Summer is here. Now what?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!