Hudson Kitchen: Table Talk Live
Hudson Kitchen: Table Talk Live
(Updated with new date and guests) Are you a foodie? Maybe want to dabble with your business? On Tuesday,
June 21st June 28th, Hudson Kitchen is hosting its second open-to-the-public, networking event called Table Talk Live at Transmission, located at 150 Bay Street in downtown Jersey City.
The event is themed “Beyond the Plate: How to be Seen, Heard and Remembered” and will feature a series of interactive, mini-sessions. Attendees will learn how to take beautiful food photos, create compelling culinary videos, perfectly pair food and beverage using emerging trends and gain attention for their brand from William Spencer of William F. Spencer Photography, Wesley Hall of Pardalis Media, Emily Catalano of Highly Social Media and
Casey Repetti of Casey2Cook.com David Trotta of Whealth & Co.. There will also be an opportunity to connect with other businesses and sample treats from area startups.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at tabletalklive.eventbrite.com
Table Talk Live is quarterly networking event that connects industry professionals in a supportive environment. This quarter, event attendees will be able to learn tips and tricks for successfully marketing a food business through a series of interactive experiences from industry experts.
“This event will focus on collaboration and expert information-sharing,” said Hudson Kitchen founder and CEO Djenaba Johnson-Jones. “We know that food entrepreneurs understand how to make delicious and wholesome treats, meals and menus. They are genius at providing a variety of culinary services and products. What we want now is to be sure they also learn how to market those delicacies, their business and services; package them for publicity; and use creative technology to showcase and sell their products.”
The June Table Talk Live features hands-on mini-sessions where attendees will learn how to:
● Take beautiful food photos with William Spencer, owner of William F. Spencer Photography, a company that specializes in food photography services and social media strategies for restaurants and specialty food brands
● Create compelling culinary videos with Wesley Hall, owner of Pardalis Media, a business that produces commercials and corporate videos
● Perfectly pair food and beverage using emerging trends with Casey Repetti, culinary artist, caterer and founder of Casey2Cook.com, a blog that focuses on balancing motherhood with working as a professional chef
● Embrace emerging trends with David Trotta, renowned Jersey City and New York City chef and owner of Whealth & Co, which creates pop-up dinner parties and community gatherings that combine healthy eating and cooking for a memorable dining experience.
● Gain more attention for their brands with Emily Catalano, owner of Highly Social Media, a public relations firm that specializes in helping food businesses tell their stories in an informative, entertaining, and unique way
In addition, Table Talk Live will include networking opportunities for the local food community and a sampling menu from area startups.
Hudson Kitchen presents Table Talk Live, a quarterly networking event series produced by AJB Events, a Jersey City-based event and design company. The next event will take place in September. Hudson Kitchen also launched a series of culinary business workshops in May.
Startups interested in providing sample food and beverages at the event should contact Hudson Kitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrepreneurs interested in serving on an upcoming panel also should contact Hudson Kitchen.
About Hudson Kitchen
Hudson Kitchen seeks to help culinary entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses with low risk in a healthy, professional and supportive environment through commercial kitchen and storage rental, consulting services and professional development courses. To learn more, visit www.thehudsonkitchen.com, or call 646.319.5137.