Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – May 29, 2016
Some posts Hoboken411 published the week ending Sunday, May 29, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- What is terror exactly? – Social media and over-reacting to mere words!
- Wayfinding – Now people can’t walk half a block without being reminded where they’re going.
- Drive 55? – Not enough of you think about how ridiculous the speed limit is.
- Hypocrisy – Every city steals from you and violates their own stupid laws.
- Hoboken Premium – The cost of doing business in Hoboken is 30% more than other cities.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- 10 year flashback – Some images from a decade ago.
- Canary – Pop-up store peddling wifi security device opens on the Avenue for a month.
- Hoboken Optical – Doomed, for rent. Didn’t see that coming.
- Tessa International School – Slated for Fall 2016 enrollment.
- Identity Quiz – How up are you on your identity topics?
- Union Hall – A new waterfront bar will be open this summer.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Current showings.