Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – May 15, 2016
Some posts Hoboken411 published the week ending Sunday, May 15, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- “Breathe Easy” – The government plays a role in your well-being (yeah, right!)
- Hypocrisy “rules” – Your thoughts on the “big bad gov’t?”
- Irish ” Festival” – Okay!
- Crossing Guards – How many does it take to cross the street?
- Milling headaches – City displaces hundreds of cars only to say “whoops.”
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Halifax – New trendy restaurant coming to the W Hotel. Apparently Zylo couldn’t hold their weight with DelFrisco’s a block away.
- American Apparel – DOOMED!
- Hudson Place – Realtor expands their presence. Who needs food?
- Are you in control? – Or being “remote controlled” and not know it?
- “Hybrids” and economy – Take a look at the cost of operating an electric hybrid car.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Current showings.