Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 5/7/2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Workers are perplexed why the city forgot to install storm drains at a popular intersection… flooding fail!
- Photo 2: The much anticipated Greek Town should be open by now!
- Photos 3-4: Can we get one single day where roads aren’t blocked or closed? Enough already!
- Photos 5-6: With all the poop pump work going on at Maxwell Place, must make people feel uneasy.
- Photo 7: Union Hall not open yet…
- Photo 8: Ongoing fire rehabilitation at 507 Washington Street.
Looks like the weather will perfectly clear up just in time for the start of the work week!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!