Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 30, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: You think the perpetual state of “road work” will ever cease in Hoboken?
- Photo 3: Odd car crash incident on Grand Street defies explanation.
- Photo 4: Kung Fu Tea now open. Sure it’ll be a local legend decades from now.
- Photo 5: Work finally happening at the old Melting Pot location. Will it still be a World of Beer? The website no longer lists it as “coming soon.”
- Photo 6: Grubb’s Take Away Deli also still in progress…
- Photos 7-8: The old West Five Supper Club getting gutted. Will the next business irritate neighbors less?
Hoboken Arts & Music Festival tomorrow. Maybe save your liver for some early afternoon drinks instead?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!