Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 23, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: McLoone’s uptown has a great clear view of Manhattan.
- Photo 2: Something about the CSBK Bank uptown is visually appealing. Maybe it’s the color of the bricks.
- Photo 3: Smart Start Academy for kids is open…
- Photo 4: Some brick work at St. Ann’s. I smell hard to clean graffiti in the future.
- Photo 5: About the only thing I’ll get at any food truck ever is Bacon. Not falafal.
- Photo 6: Have to say, the exterior of House of ‘Que just looks the part, doesn’t it?
Another perfect weekend to be outside! Hooray!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!