Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – April 24, 2016
Below are a some posts freely published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, April 24, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Fatal Crash – An SUV rear-ends a Tractor.
- Nextbike photobomb – Social cycles ruining pics in Hoboken.
- Car fire oh no! – Funny how things like this scare people… it was easily doused.
- Bicycle Cry Babies – YOU’RE BLOCKING THE LANE! Wahhh!
- Shipyard update – Marina getting new docks.
- Dry cleaning sources – Where exactly do your shirts and pants go?
- Guns – Anyone that argues AGAINST the right to defend yourself is an asshole.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Ford C-Max Energi Hybrid – We’re road-testing for 30 days. See our first impressions here.
- Charrito’s – Moving into 518 Washington. Will one of the other two close?
- Aether Game Cafe – A place opens… to play board games!
- Nancy’s Sweet Shoppe – Closed. Wonder why.
- Jefferson’s Coffee – A place to buy $6 iced coffee.
- Startups – More dreamers try to create apps you absolutely could live without.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Current showings.