Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 16, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-4: So much “work” going on around town (sidewalks, roads) that there is a national shortage of orange pylons.
- Photo 5: Potholes bad enough to rip axles off cars!
- Photo 6: 1400 Hudson changes the views for 100’s of uptown residents..
- Photo 7: Wonder who will lease the old Foot Locker spot?
- Photo 8: Last we checked, KungFu Tea still isn’t open..
- Photos 9-10: It sure is “positive” when kids get indoctrinated, isn’t it? (No Dumping paintings…)
- Photo 11: Bröd Kitchen is also taking their sweet time uptown!
- Photo 12: I believe the number of UPS stores nationwide parallels the amount of online shopping people do.
Get outside this weekend!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!