Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – April 17, 2016
Below are a some posts featured on Hoboken411 for the week ending Sunday, April 17, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Mystery Paintng – Is actually murals designed to shame you into thinking you’re the cause of pollution.
- Rich States, Poor States – NJ falls to nearly the bottom of economic viability.
- Dangerous Sweepers! – Since when are sidewalks considered “Streets?”
- City Parks – Have a draconian feel compared to days past.
- Dog Discrimination – Expect a suit from people who own “height-challenged” pooches.
- Fat people hate Donald Trump – At least one person thinks “chubbies” love to be lazy and eat up free shit.
- Future Signs – Even before downtown park is built, graffiti is already starting.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hoboken411 turns 10! – You try doing something consistently for 10 years. Go ahead!
- Tutta Pesca – Filling the fish void finally in Hoboken.
- Breaking the Ice – Exhibit about “synchronized skating” opened up this weekend.
- People hate free speech too – Especially if you call a bicycle a funny name!
- Love. Happy. Charity. – You can’t own a business these days unless you make people all warm and fuzzy.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – As a last resort, maybe?