Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – March 27, 2016
Below are a some posts that we published on Hoboken411 for the week ending Sunday, March 27, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Hoboken Water Main Breaks – And another – and another – and….
- Hoboken Tax Increas – You pay more, get broken water pipes thrown in as a bonus.
- War on Hoboken dogs – Complaining stroller moms get signs erected at local dog run.
- What the… – But midget goats seem to get a free pass! WTF?
- Hoboken Phantom Bridge – Lucky the Lincoln Tunnel came first!
- HPU HyPoCriSy! – Laws do not apply to everyone. Fuck that.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- For Rent – The number of unoccupied storefronts seems to be swelling.
- Unwelcome advertising? – Some businesses need all the help the can muster up.
- Shop Local – Beauty store running a spring sale.
- Fake – You should read this long editorial about how fake everything is!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Violent super hero movie or lame sequel?