Open Studios at Devotion Yoga
Mark your calendars: May 31, 2008.
Special day of free yoga
LIVE DRUMMING, FREE YOGA, RAFFLE PRIZES, SPECIAL YOGA PROMOTIONS, COOKIES FOR CAMBODIA BAKE SALE!!
OPEN STUDIOS at Devotion Yoga: SATURDAY, MAY 31ST
A SPECIAL SCHEDULE OF FREE YOGA!
Space limited, space available on a first come first serve basis.
- 9:30 – 10:30am: Flow 1- 2 with Nicole Billa **
- 9:45 – 10:45am: Flow 2 with Carrie Parker Gastelu **
- 10:45 – 11:45am: Flow 1 with Patrick Franco **
- 11:00 – 12:00pm: Basic Beginner with Nicole Billa **
- 12:00 – 1:00pm: Prenatal with Carrie Parker Gastelu
- 12:15 – 1:15pm: Restorative with Tam Terry
- 1:15 – 2:15pm: Music Movement Stillness Silence (Dance & Yoga with Agape Drum & Dance)
- 1:30 – 2:30pm: Itsy Bitsy Baby with Michelle Goitia
- 2:45 – 3:45pm: Itsy Bitsy Tot with Michelle Goitia
- 3:00 – 4:00pm: Core Dynamics with Suzanne Ausnit
- 4:00 – 5:00pm: Flow 2 with Eileen O’Sullivan
** Live Drumming by Agape Drum & Dance will accompany the first four classes and the Music Movement Stillness Silence class.
Do yoga for charity
Support Lisa Palumbo in her journey and contribution to the Cambodia Children’s Fund!
To find out more information about this amazing Seva Program lead by Seane Corne and others, visit http://www.offthematintotheworld.org/sevachallenge
Donations by cash are check will be accepted, however only donations made by check will be tax deductible. Please make checks payable to Engage Network and be sure to write “Lisa Palumbo” in the memo line.
RAFFLE PRIZES, SPECIAL YOGA PROMOTIONS, COOKIES FOR CAMBODIA BAKE SALE!!