Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: March 12, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: Spring was in the air near Church Square Park last week, with Mister Softee coming out of hibernation, and basketball courts swarming with players.
- Photos 3-4: Hoboken Public Library under renovation again. Marks like the fourth time in the last 10 years. I wonder if they can track every property-taxpayer dollar spent on that “operation.”
- Photo 5: Jeez. NextBike stations spreading like bad acne on a teen going through puberty. Hopefully they go away just the same way!
- Photo 6: Sheesh. That reverse angle parking is just not natural for everyone.
- Photo 7: I’m scratching my head why the uptown Rite Aid got a bit of a “makeover,” but all other Rite Aids everywhere else did not. “Upscale” for uptown Hoboken?
- Photo 8: Shopping tip: Don’t forget to peek into Best Buy every now and then. We’ve been finding good from time to time, like these 32gb Ultra 10 SD memory cards for just 12 bucks. Sure, Amazon has almost the same pricing… But nice to keep our brick and mortar “I need it today” options open just in case!
Safe to say winter is essentially over!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!