Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: March 5, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-5: LAST CHANCE! United Decorating closing up soon – get your Hoboken St. Patrick’s Day gear today.
- Photo 6: No better day to compliment O’Bagel on their tasteful exterior.
- Photos 7-8: Blue Eyes Cafe constructing a covered exterior. Guess they need more customers to swing a decent profit.
- Photo 9: Some folks at Church Towers celebrate every know holiday by decorating their windows.
- Photo 10: Pedestrian “tunnel” (or you might say “safe space”) built while the rehab the building destroyed by fire earlier this year.
Braving the “elements” today? Or finding alternatives?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!