Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – March 6, 2016
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, March 6, 2016:
- Permit-con – We speak with one of the organizers of the most popular annual events – and their thoughts about “Leprecon” and other binge-drinking debacles…
- Public Transport on strike? – How commuters would feel if the “el cheapo trains and buses” stop operating…
- Christie Kreme – All politicians are douchebags. Christie may rank pretty high in that category.
- Hoboken Musician – Read the story then listen to this great track featuring a Hoboken-born bassist!
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- St. Patrick’s – How’d you make out with Leprecon?
- Organized mayhem – Who really pays for the booze fests?
- NJ Transit Strike – Relying on others to get around comes with a downside.
- Chris Christie – His arrogance miffed the press corps.
- Tow No! – Does towing cars really improve life in Hoboken (besides city hall coffers?)
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Caffe Bene – Another biz evicted from their space.
- Hudson Kitchen – A 24-hour “kitchen for rent” is in the works.
- Episode – Hoboken born musician makes nice music.
- Puzzle Out Room – Wow, some recreational activities that require a working brain.
- Girls of Hoboken – Meet Natalie – first in a series of mile square ladies.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Is the end of the world as we know it coming? Haha!