Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – February 21, 2016
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, February 21, 2016:
- Bike Lane Chatter – Talking about the stupid proposed bike lanes:
- Fire Fundraiser – We have a few things: A chat about the fire & fundraisers in general:
And what Father Bob from Saints Peter & Paul had to say about this weekend’s fundraiser!:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- 505 Washington St. Fire – Ruins two buildings on the coldest day of the year.
- Hoboken St. Patrick’s Day 2016 – Like it or not – it’s coming soon (get free tickets, too).
- Protected Bike Lanes – Why they’re flawed (in one simple diagram).
- Chili-ass – Toilet paper on sale at ShopRite this week…
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Retro Fitness (or “sickness?”) – Fiasco brewing at one of the newest Hoboken gyms.
- Fresh Tortillas Grill – Doomed (looking).
- Cresthill Academy – “Germ-free” child care coming for the ultra-phobic and paranoid parent.
- Pita Pit – Coming soon to midtown Hoboken.
- Sabores Mexican – Apparently evicted.
- Flip – Luxury rental condo sells for a $20 million profit after just 2 years.
- Pics – Check out some recent b-roll shots that didn’t go to “press.”
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Un-watched DVD’s and Blu-ray’s are calling your name!