Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: February 20, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-5: Yep. It was zero degrees – and the wind whipped up debris and branches everywhere!
- Photo 6: O’Bagel did a nice job with the building exterior, that’s for sure. Opposite of what they’ll do to your blood sugar levels.
- Photo 7: Shell of a building after the fire at 505-507 Washington Street.
- Photo 8: New bar & restaurant Grand Vin coming along. Why the frosted windows?
- Photo 9: Haha! Bollards still missing from 14th Street.
- Photo 10: I sure hope gas prices continue to fall!
- Photos 11-12: The new Prime Convenience store coming soon…
- Photo 13: Reverse Angle Parking. Does it really make a difference? Or just shift the risk?
- Photo 14: And the future home of the upcoming Anthony Pino restaurant.
- Photo 15: I sometimes “miss” the old Burlington Coat Factory uptown. Then I remember the utter crap they sold.
What to do today…. what to do!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!