Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – February 7, 2016
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, February 7, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Man shot dead – Sad news for a relatively (getting) shot-free town.
- Hassling – HPU has one thing on their mind when it snows.
- 4 hours – Time to bag the whole parking sham.
- Blockage – Snow + nutty parking paint = dangerous hell on wheels.
- Laughable Nextbike – Social bikes tossed around like cheap whores.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Foot Locker – Emptied out. But for good?
- Carlo’s Crumbs – Popular cake item “discontinued.” Why?
- Jack & Co. – Formerly known as “The Clinton Social.”
- Gas prices – How low can they go?
- TV Addict – More to the boob tube than entertainment, ya know.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Should be pretty empty Sunday night!