Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: February 6, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: Evidence of a crime scene after a man was discovered “shot to death.” I guess someone was true to their wedding vows (“till death do us part.”)
- Photos 3-4: Like monitoring the future home of Trader Joe’s. There won’t be any traffic problems, right?
- Photos 5-6: A building on Monroe Street got demolished.
- Photo 7: The Poop Pump construction near Maxwell Place created a maze of traffic cones to contend with.
- Photo 8: Cracks me up the old Legal Beans place. What could be the reason it doesn’t rent? Oh, forget it.
Tons of things to do this weekend other than “the big game!”
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!