Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 30, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: The snow cleanup within Stevens Park was a bit slow resulting in difficult walking conditions.
- Photo 2: A lot of the snow was piled up along the newly paved Observer Highway. What a squeeze.
- Photos 3-4: Parking in Hoboken is now at “Mad Max” levels.
- Photo 5: They’re doing a great paint job at the new upcoming O’Bagel joint.
- Photo 6: Don’t you think the Poop Pump project at Maxwell Place gives it that “Hoboken Charm?”
- Photo 7: So much litter around town like this – Sickening to photograph too much.
- Photo 8: Building demo on Jefferson between 7th & 8th. Probably flattened by now. People throwing money around in Hoboken, that’s for sure. For how long?
Better weekend than last, that’s for sure!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!