Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – January 17, 2016
Below are a some posts that Hoboken411 published the week ending Sunday, January 17, 2016:
- Powerball Mania – Dreaming of living the easy life?
Plus, the glum reactions after NOT winning:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- January Raibows – Normally reserved for spring and summer days, no the middle of winter!
- Solar Billboards – Hoboken Strip Mall USA.
- Flooding Tank – City thinks putting an underground bucket will prevent flooding. HA!
- 1400 Hudson – Another multi-hundred-unit building packed into a sardine can.
- Connected – or a virus? – The number of people heads down is staggering.
- “Gluten Free” – Have you bought into the hype yet?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hoboken Nail Spa – For people with priorities!
- Engel & Völkers – Realtor name change.
- Hoboken Dog Wash – Full service pooch parlor.
- Digitally lonely – Lots of people out. Except they don’t talk to other (real) people.
- Honesty – You’ll never see this sign in Hoboken.
- Longest Hoboken Address – Stumps even the automated postal machines.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Comfy leather couch. A better choice!