Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 16, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: That reverse angle parking in action. I’m sure everyone feels warm and fuzzy now.
- Photo 2: Residents at Maxwell Place must be dancing with joy with the ongoing poop pump project.
- Photo 3: Uptown feels a bit empty with old Puerto Spain gone…
- Photo 4: Casual Thai now has all you can eat Sushi. Anyone can make sushi, really. Shouldn’t it be available everywhere?
- Photo 5: Vito’s Deli is now “Vito & Son” Deli. Yum, fresh mutz!
- Photo 6: Wonder if the flood-prone Legal Beans location will ever rent again…
How are those resolutions going?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!