Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – January 10, 2016
How’s the new year going so far? (No blizzards yet, which is good!) Below are a some posts that Hoboken411 published the week ending Sunday, January 10, 2016:
- Redwing Parade – Hoboken High School talks about their big win and the upcoming parade.
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Thirsty Asphalt – The city wouldn’t ever do something that is right, would they?
- Twits – Does that “communication platform” fit with a healthy society?
- Job anyone? – Local biz says it’s hard to find a qualified candidate (in Hoboken!)
- COLD! – The global warming nuts curiously quiet when winter actually arrived.
- Reverse Logic – Stupid new parking arrangements (again).
- Zippity Blippity – You’ve surely seen those obnoxious signs right?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hoboken Business Graveyard – A long list of businesses that closed in the past decade.
- O’Bagel – New deli set to stir up the competition for dense carbs in Hoboken.
- UPS Store – More shipping options for uptown residents.
- Delfino’s – Getting a full renovation.
- Sweet Nicholas – They shut down quietly before the holidays.
- Twitter Ghetto – This month’s look at how horrible “social media” has become.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Meh.