Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: December 26, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: The busiest travel time of the year made worse with ill-timed road construction projects.
- Photos 3-4: But they managed to partially pave one lane in the time they were supposed to complete the entire project. Skills, I tell ya!
- Photo 5: The Delfino’s Pizza building got fully dressed up for the holidays.
- Photo 6: Work on the new building at 3rd & Washington (after the fire decimated the site back in 2012.)
- Photos 7-8: A row house on Jefferson St. was completely leveled. In one single day. Maybe they should run the city?
Any good post-Christmas sales?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!