Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – December 27, 2015
Below are a some posts that Hoboken411 posted the (short) holiday week ending Sunday, December 27, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Hoboken defaced – More graffiti tainting our city. Wait till the flood walls come! Zing!
- Practical Xmas? – The last thing about “last minute” Christmas shopping: It’s pretty easy!
- Christmas Wish – It’d be nice if all the BS around us came to a halt.
- Blacktop – Where does the water go when large lots are paved?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Salon Phoenix – A nice hair salon for women & men (without the pretentiousness!)
- Mimo Lash and Skin – Eyelash extensions so your selfies come out to your satisfaction.
- Vision of Hair – A few chairs, some mirrors and some space. I think I’m gonna become a hair stylist too!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – All “Star Wars’d Out” yet?