Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – December 20, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, December 20, 2015:
Lot’s of fun stuff this week!
Hoboken flood walls angering everyone. So what did we contribute?
A great interview with a logical engineering professor at Stevens Institute:
As well as some sound bites from some miffed local residents:
Oh – and the obligatory “Star Wars” hype bullshit:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- More graffiti – People love defacing the city.
- Shopping Cards – Say “no” to loyalty cards – and “yes” to keeping your money!
- “Like” – A horrible trend that is changing humanity for the worse.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- United Decorating – A long-time Hoboken shop – closing. Bummer.
- Noellery – A new jewelry store will try their luck on the main drag.
- Delfino’s Pizza – Sold the building, but sticking around for 10 more years.
- WARM – The delayed cold weather left some leaves hangin’ on.
- BOOKS – Make super Christmas Gifts (hurry!)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Enough with the lame-ass Star Wars already!