Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – November 29, 2015
Below are a some posts that Hoboken411 released during the (short holiday) week ending Sunday, November 29, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Major Water Main Break – Adversely affected Hoboken for 3 days straight. They “mayor” announces “happiness” afterward – with NO ONE IN THE CHEERING SECTION!
- Why is city hall unsafe (to drive by?) – Even with complicated implements – road SUCK in Hoboken!
- Gravity Vault – The city (purposely) making it harder than ever to do business in the Mile Square.
- Shadowy Mayor (once again!) – They “mayor” and their gaggle of non-suspecting nimrods. A collective of dopes!
- Candidates? – Most mainstream articles offer no honestly useful information anymore. Those days are over.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- House of Que – Hoboken, New Jersey is now a bonafide BBQ destination. For real!
- Alba Boutique – Maybe they have a chance?
- Macy’s Parade – That’s what this whole short week was about, right? Plus – we had a podcast about it.
- Thankful for what? – My, how your list of reasons to be thankful has changed RAPIDLY!
- Hudson Paperie – A new owner takes the baton from the former “Yes I Do!” stationery store.
- Practical Christmas Gifts – How many people see the difference between useful – and superficial?
- Black Friday (go away!) – The marketing for holiday sales has WAY “jumped the shark.” (No one needs anything, really!)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Movies!