Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: November 21, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Clifton Savings Bank getting set to open in the fancy Park + Garden building uptown.
- Photo 2: Francesca’s also in the final stages of opening. Don’t you love the “Small Town” feel of Hoboken? With our Starbucks, Ahtleta’s and Francesca’s? So cozy!
- Photo 3: The “for rent” signs are down at the old Legal Beans spot. Wonder what sucker will fill this guaranteed to flood spot?
- Photos 4-5: Willow14 going up fast – The future home of Trader Joe’s (and massive uptown traffic jams).
- Photo 6: Don’t forget Cal’s Christmas Trees for your Xmas decorations this year!
- Photos 7-10: And more progress from the Toll Brothers site uptown as well. The changing Hoboken landscape…
- Photos 11-12: Members of the taxi union protested Uber drivers down at City Hall. We heard “mayor” don Zimmer was quivering in her office as they chanted.
Start saving room in your belly today for the big food fest next week!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!