Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – November 1, 2015
Happy next to last month of 2015! Below are a some posts Hoboken411 created during the period ending Sunday, November 1, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Stan the Mayor Man – don Zimmer does not appear to have much to do with Hoboken, like everyone already knew.
- Political Signs – Do they influence you?
- Fake – Utopian fantasies used to siphon money from somewhere.
- Overkill costs – Over-the top street implements fail like clockwork.
- Practical Christmas Gifts – Xmas shopping doesn’t have to be entirely superficial.
- Zip Tix – Hourly rental cars now ticketed too.
- Ragamuffin – Yesterday’s kiddie parade was a political event in costume.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Crumby – Carb shop twice-doomed.
- KungFu Tea – New Asian beverage and treat shop coming soon.
- Red Mango – Is now Red No-go.
- Packageman – Red carpet treatment for your online purchases.
- Jovial – Had to close up shop for personal reasons.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Skip the theater. Watch “Closet Land” on YouTube instead.