Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: October 31, 2015
No, we’re not glomming on the “Halloween” stuff anymore. You have fakebook for that! In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: Progress. Some “before” and “later than before” updates for the old Three A’s (soon to be Grand Vin). That blue trim is already creating a stir.
- Photo 3: Ghosts on Hudson Street. Surprised SJW anti-KKK activists weren’t protesting this.
- Photo 4: The 2nd poop pump property taxpayers getting fleeced for getting installed uptown. (Memo to the future: Remember this during the next catastrophic flood.)
- Photo 5: Chain retail store Francesca’s slowly plodding along…
- Photo 6: Chain “feel good” yoga pants store Athleta has been open, though. Don’t you love the “small town” feel of Hoboken?
- Photo 7: Odd that a “new” store is called “Clearance Shoes.” Doesn’t take an idiot to realize they’re just using marketing terminology! Who would open up a new store selling things at or near cost for “quick sale?”
- Photo 8: Another boring Bayonne Community Bank facade update. Yawn.
Most aware people don’t tap into the Halloween vibe much anymore (or any other commercial “holiday…”)
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!