Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – November 8, 2015
What was posted on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, November 8, 2015? See below!
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Political season is over (for now) – But we shared some props for 4th Ward and 6th Ward candidates just for shits and giggles.
- Street Markings and Implements – Getting worse by the day. Property taxpayer money flushed down the crapper.
- Political Groupies – Should read this post and re-assess their lives NOW.
- Bike Lane Hypocrisy – More idiots clogging sidewalks with their fruity bikes. No tickets. See the connection?
- Killing Hoboken – All this progressive bike shit is making driving into Hoboken worse than ever. Even deliveries are being compromised. Net result? Bad for the community!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Subway, no way! – A long-time sandwich chain fizzles out due to sheer ineptitude. No remorse.
- Bröd Kitchen – Basically Au Bon Pain with different people behind the scenes (coming soon).
- Watching Oprah Weight – Yeah, that title makes little sense. So does the billionaire Diva’s investment in what amounts to a scam.
- Practical Gifts – We talk about “healthy” practical Xmas gifts this week. Sensible shit.
- Superhighway – How fucked would the world be if the internet just “went away” and never came back?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – What do they put in that “popcorn butter” anyway?