Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – October 25, 2015
Here’s a few posts Hoboken411 published the week ending Sunday, October 25, 2015:
- Mets World Series – Listen to reactions from fans (this one below any many more in the story).
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Neumann Leathers – The re-development fight that is lasting forever.
- Excessive street markings – The city has officially lost their collective minds.
- Hoboken Charter School – Annual fundraiser coming up.
- Council – Squanders away property tax money by the bucket.
- Collapse – What part of the waterfront will take a dip in the Hudson next?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Honeygrow – Fast food you can feel good about?
- DOOMED this week: Buddha Press sputtered, Crepes & Things was flattened, and Mari’s Salon was cut from the team.
- Simplify your life – Do you even know what that means?
- 5K runs. Haha! – There are better ways to “raise awareness!”
- Taco-Esque – New “taco-ish” place open 24 hours in Hoboken. Per week.
- Hansel ‘n Griddle – New place to get sandwiches by another name.
- Mets Champs – Visit Hoboken for some food, drink and attention.
- Practical Christmas Gifts – The next best thing to getting cold cash.
- White Christmas – Is that politically incorrect to say in 2015?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Check out what’s playing this week.