Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: October 17, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: House of ‘Cue got their “picnic tables” installed. I smell BBQ sauce in my future!
- Photo 3: Still dismayed why Athleta kept that ugly top part of the facade.
- Photo 4: Little City Books seems to be brimming. Maybe they can survive with that thing called the internet.
- Photo 5: Wonder if the 11th St. closing hurts Maxwell’s.
- Photo 6: W. Kodak Jewelers almost set to release the bling uptown.
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!