Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – October 11, 2015
Here’s a few posts Hoboken411 belted out the week ending Sunday, October 11, 2015:
- Nick Acocella – Talks Hoboken History and On The Waterfront.
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Parking Changes – Year after year, residents are fed up with parking. Did you sign the petition yet?
- Saving Spaces – So bad, even the dainty Library has to break the city’s own laws for parking.
- nextbike – So limiting, and hyper-expensive if used like an ordinary bicycle that you can own for $140.
- Fall Landscape – When done privately – our environs always come out better than if the city was involved.
- Ka-ching – How did the city spend your money this week? “Raising awareness” of what? Haha!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- A&P’s last days – Shelves becoming bare at our midtown supermarket.
- Enterprise CarShare – There are some alternatives to ZipCar.
- Country Music – Maxwell’s really represents a forgotten music scene.
- FUSE Events – A new event space opens – host your gathering today!
- Halloween Pub Crawl – Three days of booze and costumes. Get your FREE tickets before they run out.
- Zombie Puppets – People really still wait on line to drink tap beer and watch TV sports.
- Columbus Day Basketball for kids – Keep your children occupied on their day off from school tomorrow.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Check out what’s playing this week.