Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – October 4, 2015
Below are a some posts that flung off Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, October 4, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Zippity Do Dah! – Can ZipCar survive? Hertz said “see ya!”
- Social Justice – Some say that whole “movement” is bogus!
- Hurricane Joaquin – About all we got was a tsunami of press releases from the city about nothing.
- What influences you? – Are you “in control” of your desires?
- Open space my ass! – You can’t play on a field in Hoboken unless you pay don Zimmer.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Frankie & Ava’s Italian Eatery – Will business be enough not to eat away at their savings?
- Hudson City Robbed – Have you ever seen a LESS blatant theft in broad daylight?
- Tech – Does “technology” bring contentment to your life?
- Jaret’s Stuffed Cupcakes – Does anyone dowtown visit uptown?
- Retro Photography – Going “backwards” is sometimes a benefit to the soul.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – If you take a year off from the “theater” you can get all your DVD’s cheap!