Hoboken Week in Review: 9/20/15
Hoboken Week in Review – September 20, 2015
Below are a some topics that Hoboken411 covered during the week ending Sunday, September 20, 2015:
- Hoboken Historian Len Luizzi – Personal history is the best!
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Power – Will new PSE&G substations help prevent future power outages?
- 9/11 Memorials – Some cities just do everything better for much less money.
- Ricardo Roig – Artist extraordinaire opens his gallery this afternoon at 4pm. Check it out!
- Moolah – How did the city piss through money this week?
- “Transgender” – Are you falling for it?
- Trashy Hoboken – We live amongst pigs!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Oran Boutique – Will the latest men’s clothing store last in Hoboken?
- Half Marathon – You running it today?
- The Beauty of Film – Photographs were much more than simple two-dimensional images.
- Clearance Shoe Warehouse – Shoe today, gone after the holidays. LAME!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Escape from reality with less money than before.