Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: September 5, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Free at last! Hudson Street 14th to 15th open again!
- Photo 2: Smart Start Academy also now open.
- Photos 3-4: Willow Ave. was closed for – yep, you guessed it – HALF PAVING!
- Photo 5: How they fix potential road collapses? They don’t. Just an orange pylon.
- Photo 6: Like we told you – Hansel & Griddle coming soon.
- Photos 7-8: Willow14 uptown coming along steadily. Tick tock for Trader Joe’s!
- Photo 9: 11th Street to be closed for a while (a chic new “poop pump” on the way).
- Photo 10: One of my favorite “urban gardens” are these sunflowers on Bloomfield. Too bad more people don’t do stuff like that.
How are you spending your holiday weekend? Listen to our Labor Day podcast!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!