Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – September 6, 2015
Below are a some topics Hoboken411 touched upon during the week ending Sunday, September 6, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Mason no more – 2nd Ward Councilwoman calls it quits.
- “Welcome to Hoboken!” – Who is welcome the most in town?
- Trashy – Hoboken seems to welcome garbage with no problem…
- Council – Some ordinances you’ll NEVER see. Ever.
- Offended! – Think about it. You should be grateful, not offended!
- Choices – You can be active or passive. Which do you choose?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Retro Fitness – Shaping up.
- Spirit Halloween – The annual costume party has a store for that.
- House of ‘Que – Man, Hoboken really needs a top-notch BBQ place.
- Influences – How much of what you do is your own? Or externally shaped?
- Commuting Nightmares – Has to be a better way, no?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – El cheapo DVD’s or costly first-run movies?