Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: August 29, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Work continues at the new Toll Bros. site uptown.
- Photo 2: The former home of Trinity looks bare without the awnings.
- Photos 3-7: Hoboken is a maze to traverse with all the road closings.
- Photo 8: And some streets had prohibited parking – even though NO work was done that day. Shame.
- Photos 9-10: An old prop plane accompanied by two jets flying over the Hudson. Someone had to pay for that.
Enjoy the rest of the summer, before it’s a faint memory!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!